GlobaLogic Vacancies List
Supply Chain Data Analyst
This role is member of Global Routing Center. Successful candidates should be able to mine data, process/manage data, and organize data. This is a highly Cross-functional and Technical role. Your work will span long and short-range demand/ supply planning, transportation routing, reporting on orders and fulfillment for B2B, B2C, and internal customers, and the automating important metrics that monitor our business.
- Develop expertise in Hardware Supply Chain sources of data, especially from our data warehouse. Along with our Business Systems teams, lead the importation and curation of new data sources to help expand the reach of systems and tools that run our business.
- Build exceptional visibility and process automation tools that provide business users with reliable decision-critical information, and enable efficiencies that reduce or eliminate manual tasks.
- Perform detailed analysis to define and evaluate requirements and turn ambiguous data/reporting requirements into projects. Communicate findings, designs and timelines to a diverse audience.
- Study our supply and fulfillment processes and by working business users and drawing on your own expertise, identifying opportunities for process improvement. Combine these objectives with your understanding of our business data models, and deliver tools that delight our demand and supply planners, sales order managers, transportation teams, inventory analysts, etc., and enable robust and scalable tools to enhance the business.
- Support mission-critical and business-critical systems using mature IT and software engineering practices.
Dallas Area Professionals
Are you looking for something new and different in the field of logistics? Trust us when we say, join the GlobaLogic team and you’ll never look at Mondays the same way again! If you’re looking for a fun career in a fast paced environment and welcome regular challenges, you may be a good fit for GlobaLogic . Whether you’re looking for your first job out of college, or the next step on your career path, we want to get to know you. We have a culture that promotes great customer service, breeds entrepreneurialism, and rewards success! If that sounds interesting to you, we welcome professional resumes for possible placement in the following areas:
- Import Operations
- Export Operations
- Domestic Operations
- Supply-Chain Management
- Warehousing and Distribution
Don’t settle for status quo – check out GlobaLogic and you’ll see that a career in transportation and logistics can be a ton of fun!
Project Forwarding Professionals
GlobaLogic is a “Project Forwarding” company with over 450 employees in 21 countries. Established in 1996 to manage the freight logistics for CE Transportation, GlobaLogic has since grown into a diverse business offering a full range of logistics services tailored to meet the individual needs of its customers. With over 2,000 customers on every continent, GlobaLogic is an award-winning global supply chain solutions company. Our GlobaLogic division is seeking project forwarding professionals for all of its locations. GlobaLogic is one of the fastest-growing divisions within the GlobaLogic. Come join our team and share our passion for excellence!
- Previous experience within Project Forwarding
- University degree from a reputable University
- Will have an outgoing personality and a proven sales track record
- Advance managerial and communication skills
- Fluency both in oral and written English
- Flexible, co-operative, team worker and self-motivated
- Advance knowledge of MS Office and Internet applications
- Active driver